degmiperka Admin replied

292 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Pokiri Full Movie Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Pandu is a killer for hire, and will accept any contract provided the amount is right. The Police want him for questioning, while the underworld needs him to silence their opponents. No one really knows this assassin's background. It is only Pandu who knows his real identity and he has no intention of sharing it with anyone.
A local killer joins an underworld gang with two intentions: one for earning money and the other, for an intention unknown to everyone else.
Well, this is the typical Telugu movie for mass. The highlight of the film is Mahesh's brilliant performance. Apart from this, Prakash raj also has put in a fine effort.<br/><br/>The director Puri tried to mix lot of bollywood movies like Abtak 56, Company… The comedy track is horrible. His only forte is writing the screenplay keeping hero character in his mind.<br/><br/>Some of the dialog like "Once i am committed, i don't even listen to myself", " I don't know how much an idiot i am" are very good.<br/><br/>Ileana looks beautiful. This is Mahesh's another hit after Athadu. Nothing to talk about the music.
One might get the feeling that the movie is once in a lifetime event after seeing the hype and hoopla surrounding the release and the subsequent record-breaking run it had at the box office. But the movie sadly fails to deliver on many counts - tight story line, memorable music and, for me the essential ingredient of any entertaining movie, a good comedy track.<br/><br/>Though it's all too well known that we are not sticklers for realism in our movies, we don't complain a spoonful of it! I mean, an undercover cop going berserk, in his imitation of a Mongol barbarian, with the poor rowdy folks was a bit over the top, to put it mildly. Probably Mahesh Babu was stretching the macho-ism thread little too thin. I still feel his 'Okkadu' is way better than 'Athadu' or 'Pokiri'. Ileana's is a fresh face on the horizon with a neatly chiseled body to boot! Acting is probably not her forte, but who cares, in an out and out hero-focused movie. It's probably due to the sheer number of films he does, but Prakash Raj is getting too predictable, either in a mean, calculating villain's character or in a caring, compassionate father's character.<br/><br/>The movie has its positives too - slick photography and exaggerating fight sequences that appeal to the large masses. And it also tries to shock the prudes by showing glimpses of BDSM and snorting! An entertaining three hours but falls short of the status of a legend, its records notwithstanding.

Monster Rancher movie in hindi hd free downloadThe Split downloadEpisode 1.18 movie in hindi free downloadThe Cool Boys tamil dubbed movie free downloadBorrar huellas full movie in hindi free downloadPastor Ron movie downloadYoung Warriors full movie 720p downloadRoya malayalam full movie free downloadLego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League - Cosmic Clash hd mp4 downloadDownload hindi movie Broken Windows

last edited 215 weeks ago by degmiperka

leonamargret replied

196 weeks ago

Pokkiri is one of the Tamil movies which is acted by the very popular Tamil actor Vijay. I am a big fan of Vijay so that I love all his movies. His acting is extraordinary in this movie. We will be his big fan after watching this movie additional resources
Please log in to post a reply.